David Bornstein, co-founder of the Solutions Journalism Network (SJN) – Prague, May 2017 (approx.13 min)
David Boardman, dean of the Klein College of Media and Communication at Temple University in Philadelphia and board chairman of SJN – Prague, March 2018 (approx. 45 min)
Tina Rosenberg, co-founder of the Solutions Journalism Network – Praha, September 2018 (approx. 27 min)
Kathryn Thier, co-founder of The Catalyst Journalism Project and head of Solutions Journalism Educators Academy – Prague, March 2019 (approx. 26 min)
Solutions journalism in a nutshell:
Is Solutions Journalism a Solution? (Alex Sabadan, The Fix) – an article covering the main questions and answers on the new rising trend in journalism
>>> Check the examples from the Central & Eastern Europe
- The New York Times – Fixes (column by David Bornstein and Tina Rosenberg)
- The Guardian – The Upside
- BBC – here you can read about the BBC’s view on how Solutions Journalism can hold the key to engaging young, social media-savvy audiences with strong visual content
Here are BBC’s solutions programs:
- Solutions Story Tracker – a database of SJ stories: https://storytracker.solutionsjournalism.org
- Impact Case Studies: https://www.solutionsjournalism.org/impact
- A “guided tour”: https://thewholestory.solutionsjournalism.org/a-guided-tour-of-solutions-journalism-impact-c98470d4600f
Look for more manuals in the Solutions Journalism Network’s Learning Lab.
Sign up for our Solutions Journalism News HERE!