Business Development Assistant
Area of internship: Business and Finance
Internships are based in Prague, but partially remote, with weekly meetings in and out of the Transitions office.
Transitions in the process of creating a new business plan for its flagship news site and its journalism training institute. It’s therefore a great time for an intern who wants to engage in hands-on, “real” business development over the course of the semester and see their work put into practice. The intern will report directly to the executive director.
- Conducting targeted research for the business plan and collection of relevant data;
- Assisting in the creation of revamped business and financial plans, as well as Presentation material;
- Assisting in the creation of marketing plans for the organization’s products;
- Assisting in the creation of better income tracking systems;
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships.
Desired skills: Background in business and/or business/financial studies, ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects, excellent research skills, strong excel skills, strong written and verbal communications skills.
Schedule: approx. 10-15 hours per week.
Conditions: This internship is unpaid. An internship does not constitute a commitment to future employment with Transitions. However, the interns can use their supervisors and colleagues as references when applying for jobs.
How to apply: Please send your CV and brief motivation letter (no longer than one page) outlining why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line the vacancy title as above.