Prague Media Point
Prague Media Point Conference: What’s Working
Date: December 5, 2019 – December 7, 2019
Location: Perlová 371/5, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic
Join us at the next Prague Media Point – an interdisciplinary conference for journalists, media professionals, scholars, media activists, entrepreneurs and policy-makers. #PragueMediaPoint
Prague Media Point – WHAT’S WORKING
Volumes have been written and numerous events have been held over the past decade lamenting the plight of the media in the modern world. Much less attention has been paid to what’s actually working. That is why the 2019 edition of the Prague Media Point will highlight inspiring examples that have managed to overcome the challenges the media are facing these days.
We encourage submissions of abstracts that focus on examples in the media that appear to be working and generating impact in the following subjects and topics, though this list is not exhaustive:
– Technology in editorial work and content delivery
– Engagement through social media
– Examples of solutions or constructive journalism
– Trust-building techniques
– Different forms of storytelling
– Youth-driven news delivery
– Innovative business and ownership models
– Diversity in the newsroom
– Minority media
Conference attendees are encouraged to present their best practices. More information is availble here.
– Learn about the cutting-edge examples of innovations
– Network with leading professionals and experts in an informal setting
– Stay for the stunning scenery of Prague
Special opportunity: On the afternoon of December 7, was a workshop in Solutions Journalism for interested conference participants.
For more information on submission, deadlines, and fees go to this www.praguemediapoint.com or contact: Dagmar Caspe, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org