Business Development Assistant
Time Commitment: approx. 10-15 hours per week
Transitions in the process of creating a new business plan for its flagship news site, Transitions Online (TOL), and its journalism training institute. It’s therefore a great time for an intern who wants to engage in hands-on, “real” business development over the course of the semester and see their work put into practice. The intern will report directly to the executive director.
- Conducting targeted research for the business plan and collection of relevant data;
- Assisting in the creation of revamped business and financial plans, as well as Presentation material;
- Assisting in the creation of marketing plans for the organization’s products;
- Assisting in the creation of better income tracking systems;
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships.
Background in business and/or business/financial studies, ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects, excellent research skills, strong excel skills, strong written and verbal communications skills.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and brief motivation letter (no longer than one page) outlining why you are interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in the subject line the vacancy title as above.