Business Development Assistant
Time Commitment: approx. 10-15 hours per week
Transitions in the process of creating a new business plan for its flagship news site, Transitions Online (TOL), and its journalism training institute. It’s therefore a great time for an intern who wants to engage in hands-on, “real” business development over the course of the semester and see their work put into practice.
The intern will report directly to the executive director. Internship responsibilities include:
- Conducting targeted research for the business plan and collection of relevant data.
- Assisting in the creation of revamped business and financial plans, as well as presentation materials.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing plans for the organization’s products.
- Assisting in the creation of better income tracking systems
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Assisting in the development of sales materials
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- A background in business and/or business/financial studies
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and brief motivation letter (no longer than one page) outlining why you are interested in joining our team to email@example.com.
- Include in the subject line the vacancy title as above.